Wednesday 19 September 2012

My new favourite colour




Sea Salt is my new favourite colour.

Yes, you heard right. Sea Salt is a colour.

At least in the painting industry, where apparently colours are  described by the most peculiar nouns as opposed to standard adjectives. (Eg. grey = potters clay, yellow= sunflowers)

Trust me, it gets tricky (and kinda fun) when you're trying to have a serious conversation about painting your room either "elephant" or "birdbath".

Anyways, back to Sea Salt.

Sea Salt is the colour of my newly painted room.

Newly painted by none other than my ahh-mazing boyfriend, who would come to my house before and after work to prep, prime and paint my room to Sea Salt perfection.
He would say that I helped, but to be fair it was all him (I did however supply beverages whenever he was thirsty, I guess that counts?)

So there you have it.

The story behind my new favourite colour.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment