Tuesday 23 October 2012

"quote"-mania

Amongst other things, the Internet is a goldmine for catchy sayings and motivational/inspirational/romantic/funny quotes.

The over saturation is quite remarkable, with clever sayings being re-quoted, re-blogged, re-tweeted, re-hashtagged and re-posted 293478478 times over.

Sometimes they're corny, sometimes they make me laugh and sometimes they hit home...

I read one online the other day, and this quote managed to do all three things.

It was a little bit of corny, a little bit of funny and it made me smile because it kinda hit home...

 
 
 
Go figure, the Internet thinks my boyfriend is quite perfect too.
 
I'd blog more about this, but I have to go tweet about it, create a hashtag for it, re-post it on my facebook wall and take a picture of it to put on my instagram....
 
#myboyfriendisbetterthanyours#hesquiteperfect#quote#internet
 
#xo
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment