Tuesday 22 November 2011

Bring it on Jessica(s)

_______________________________________

real men dont love the most beautiful girl in the world.
they love the girl who can make thier world the most beautiful.
_______________________________________

 The following is a list of women my boyfriend finds beautiful:
  • Evangaline Lilly- 'Lost' was his favorite show, I wonder why..
  • Cheryl Cole-he was a little too thrilled to find out she was going to host X-Factor
  • Nicole Scherzinger-let's just say he wasn't that disappointed when Cheryl got booted
  • The Jessicas-both Alba and Biel
The list could go on, but for the sake of my self-esteem I'll leave it at that.

I'd like to think my boyfriend is with me because I make his world the most beautiful.. He's definitely not with me because I look like Jessica (Alba or Biel)....ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment